How To post to the Blog!

Send a text or picture msg to; wakeboardnj(dot)wbnj2011(at)blogger(dot)com. Don't forget your name or initials so we know who you are!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Still Fartin' Around 60

Well, I've sprayed weeds, I trimmed the holy tree, I pulled an old stump, I straightened-out the shed a little, I did my dishes from last night, I watered the flowers, I've been forced to listen to the kids from that dumb reality tv show running up and down in front of 60 all day, I fixed one of porch's roll-up shades and I put a new 5-way flat car end on the Astro. I'd say it's high time for cigar #2, this Perdomo Habano maduro. AK

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments: