How To post to the Blog!

Send a text or picture msg to; wakeboardnj(dot)wbnj2011(at)blogger(dot)com. Don't forget your name or initials so we know who you are!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

For the past three weeks in between traveling for work and on wknds I have been working on the house trying to finish the new trim, chair rail, painting the hallway dining room and half the living room, and also swapping out all of the light switches and electrical outlets with covers I am finally done! So now I am going to enjoy this taboo soldier of fortune stick that a buddy of mine at work gave me..Until........I notice a beetle hole!!!!!!!

I'm still going to smoke it though i hope I dont have an infestation in my humidor.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments: