How To post to the Blog!

Send a text or picture msg to; wakeboardnj(dot)wbnj2011(at)blogger(dot)com. Don't forget your name or initials so we know who you are!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Little Taste of Switzerland

Here we have a little taste of Switzerland. Everyday I have been buying to sample a different Chocolate bars and Beer. So far I have not done much of either, but I have two days this weekend to Explore Zurich and try things out. I will blog my taste tests for sure!  In the pick is a sample of beers, a Coke (shocker I would buy a coke right!!!) Mineral water (tall green bottle) some wafer snacks and some Swiss money called Franc's. It's pronounced "Frank's". It's a short "A" ppl, not a loooong stupid American-ized "A" as it was explained to me by one of the guys in the office! Conversion rate is about $.80 on the US dollar. I hope to bring some of this stuff back to share. I also threw in a coozie for authenticity to all of the Wakeboard Crews reading this. Stay tuned... - KG

No comments: